Observe a scene where people are interacting.
Write 5-6 sentences describing this scene and underline the subjects of your sentences.
Write a few sentences experimenting with using different types of pronouns from the tables in Unit 3.
Journal writing 1
At the shopping centre food court:
- Everybody appears to use their cutlery slightly differently.
- Anyone can see children quickly become restless sitting at the table
- There are some lovely aromas emanating from the food vendors.
- I purchased some Chicken Tikka and some Naan bread from them.
- I don’t care to stay here too long because someone else might need the table.
- Now to remember where I left my car… I wish they had valet parking.
Journal writing 2
- People in food courts seem to be noisy.
- Children appear to tantrum when they are frustrated.
- These delightful aromas make me hungry and I want to eat.
- The vendors sell me some Chicken Tikka and Naan bread.
- I feel I should not linger at this table as someone else might want to use it.
- I cannot find my car – it must be here somewhere…