For this journal entry, discuss some of the advantages of the place where you live. Using the lists associated with each of these types of clauses, write at least three (3) sentences including adjective clauses and three (3) sentences including adverbial clauses. Underline the adjective and adverbial clauses.
- I live in a beautiful suburb of Melbourne Australia where I can enjoy lots of sunny days.
- The weather is at its best in spring and autumn when it is neither too hot nor too cold.
- With so many amenities it has proved a great place in which to raise a family.
- There are trees on most nature strips in Melbourne although many are not native to Australia.
- The wildlife here is interesting wherever one chooses to look.
- I have a lot of good friends close by and we often spend time together.